Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What's your "Happy Song"?

Do you have a "Happy Song"? If not, I highly recommend you identify one.  Personally, I have had the same Happy Song for 20 years, and every time I hear it I feel my spirits lift and it just brings a smile to my face.  This morning as I slogged down I-270 in miserable traffic, my Happy Song came on the radio and it has been stuck in my head since 6:30AM.  Granted I probably have 10 different versions of "my" song on my IPhone and can play it whenever the mood strikes me, but it is so much more enjoyable when it unexpectedly pops up on my radio. 

For those of you who don't have a Happy Song, I am delighted to lend mine to you today, Counting Crows "Rain King"...
Enjoy!



However I challenge you to find your own Happy Song, and always keep it in your "pick-me-up arsenal" (my own pick-me-up arsenal includes Charms Sweet-n-Sour lollipops and Diet Coke). 
 
I'd love to hear from all of you to find out what is YOUR Happy Song?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment