Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Hi everyone,

This May, I will be attending the International Society for Biological and Environmental Repositories (ISBER) annual meeting in Orlando.  As the current ISBER Secretary and now the Treasurer-elect, I am often contacted by members of the biobanking community from around the world who would like to attend the ISBER meetings but do not have the institutional funding to do so. 

As a result, at this year’s annual meeting I have decided to take part in in the ISBER 5K Fun Run to help the ISBER Global Expansion Fund collect money for the ISBER Travel Award.

The ISBER Global Expansion Fund supports efforts to increase ISBER’s membership and presence world-wide.  The ISBER Travel Award provides travel support for individuals from emerging countries to attend the ISBER Annual Meeting. The ISBER Travel Award includes paid meeting registration and a travel stipend to successful candidates. 

Therefore, I am soliciting my friends, family and colleagues to sponsor me to help in our fund-raising efforts. 

If you would be interested in sponsoring me, click HERE and select my name from the drop down menu then enter your donation amount in $5 increments.  Every little bit helps!


Thank you in advance for your support 

No comments:

Post a Comment