Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Fun Freebie with Shutterfly!

I don't know about you but I love to give personalized gifts for the holidays.  Therefore I keep my eyes peeled for emails from sites like Shutterfly that often advertise some fun freebies around this time of year. All you have to do is design your item and pay shipping & handling (usually around $8). Today only, Shutterfly is offering your choice of one of four times FOR FREE! You can choose from:
Hurry because this offer goes away at midnight! Offer code is: ONEFREEBIE

I swear by Shutterfly, and usually get up to 4 free photobooks a year from them through catalina coupons, offers through other sites etc. and I always take advantage of them. They are also my go-to site for holiday cards so I encourage you to take advantage of this offer while you can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment