Friday, October 18, 2013

Fun Deal of the Day find!

I stumbled upon this fun Deal of the Day find that I couldn’t wait to take advantage of (thanks Krazy Coupon Lady!)… an 11” x 14” peel, stick & reuse personalized poster collage for only $1.99 at Walgreens!
At least 10 years ago I purchased 2 Dallas Cowboy Fatheads for Shawn’s Man Cave, a giant Cowboys football helmet and a life-sized Emmitt Smith.  They have held up remarkably well considering they have been taken down and re-applied several times due to repainting, room re-design, an attempt to eradicate all Dally Cowboys merch from my house, etc. I have also used some of the re-positionable wall art in other rooms of my home with great success so I thought I would give this poster collage a try, for only $1.99 ($2.11 with tax) even if it isn’t the best quality I am only out a nominal investment.  I decided to create my own “fan-girl” version of a Fathead using some of the photos taken over the years from my numerous visits to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
My version of a Fathead will be finding its way to the 10 x 10ft section of the Man Cave that has been allocated to me by Shawn to house all of my fan-girl memorabilia.
How fun this would be for a child or teenager to design with their favorite photos and hang in their own rooms? They can re-position the poster as the mood strikes them without you having to worry about damage to your walls from tape or nail-holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment