Friday, September 13, 2013

Dreams Really Can Come True

I always knew that dreams really can come true when you wish upon a star (thanks for the tip Walt Disney)!  Not two weeks after expressing my deepest desire for the divine Miss J.K. Rowling to revisit Harry’s story in some way…in ANY way, it was announced that Jo (she’s totally cool with me referring to her by her nickname by the way) will be expanding her writing credentials to screenwriter, penning the script to “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them”.   Even more exciting was the statement by Warner Brothers Studios that this film is planned as the first in a new film spin-off SERIES that is an extension of the Wizarding World!! (Click below to find the full announcement by J. K. Rowling)
As you can imagine, all of my favorite go-to nerd interweb sites are abuzz with speculation
about casting, release dates, content, etc. Frankly, I don't care who is cast. I am simply so over the moon to know that the story will live on and a that J.K. will be leasing the creative team that brings it to us.


I find it prudent at this point to inform you all that going forward I am totally going to proceed under the assumption that I do indeed have psychic dreams with some clairvoyant, mystical powers much like Sybill Trewlawney (I submit my Wednesday, August 28 post as my first, and only piece of supporting evidence). Don't try and talk me out of it, you will find that this one piece of evidence more than substantiates my claim to psychic ability!  


No comments:

Post a Comment